Search5 Results

Information on accessing the Course and Fees Statement
Information on the types of third party payments Baker College accepts, such as employer assistance, MIWorks!, Michigan Rehabilitation Services and more.
Instructions for students or third party agencies to process a payment against a third party balance due.
Information on the process for charging book/supplies purchases toward an account credit or on account for payment at a later time through a payment plan.
Information on how to notify Baker College of military or veteran benefits as a new or re-entry student or to report changes in benefits.