Loan Return Request

Upon request, Baker College can return excess loan funds to the Department of Education in order to reduce a student’s loan debt. Both students and parents (parent plus loan) can request that all or a portion of their excess loan funds be returned to their lender for one or more semesters in an academic year. Private loan funds can also be returned to the lending source, upon a student's request. 

If you would like your excess loan funds to be returned to your lender:

Submit a Ticket


Article ID: 132301
Mon 5/24/21 1:50 PM
Tue 5/9/23 6:48 PM

Related Articles (1)

Learn more about how you can request a change to your federal student loan after it has been accepted.

Related Services / Offerings (2)

Submit a request to reduce or cancel an existing loan. This option can also be used to request additional loan funds, if the student is eligible.
Submit questions about refund timelines, the BankMobile account, or submit refund related documents.