Any student that has not attended the College in a year will need to complete the reentry process to return.  Students can start the process by filling out an application at  Once the application has been submitted, a re-entry advisor will review and contact you with the next steps in the process.

If you are unable to find your answer and need additional assistance, please submit a ticket.

Submit a Ticket


Service ID: 39413
Mon 10/7/19 7:48 AM
Tue 1/9/24 10:50 AM