Search50 Results

Services or Offerings?
Submit questions about the tax form 1098-T.

Request assets for a print and digital ad placements.

If you believe you have a mitigating, unchanging hardship that will not allow you to complete a traditional work experience please use this link to apply.

Request assistance with your Baker College email account.

Submit questions about a credit for the purchasing of books on the student account.

Submit a question about a Baker College campus.

Career coaching helps individuals who want to find a fulfilling career. Our career coaches will help establish professional goals, create a plan, and overcome obstacles that may be in the way.

Submit a question about student clubs and organizations.

Need assistance with software starting, running, downloading, not found, etc.

The Baker College Concern Report Form is for any concern from any student or individual for topics unrelated to the following categories:  Americans with Disabilities Act, Equal Opportunity Employment Commission, Harassment, Grade Disputes, or Lawsuits.

Submit a question about campus events

Submit a general question about financial aid, documents financial aid is requesting, or your financial aid offer.

Submit a request to have a Financial Aid Advisor contact you about the financial aid re-evaluation process.

Submit a question about how your financial aid will be impacted if you withdraw from a class.

Request assistance with Google Apps (Calendar, Chat, Drive, Hangouts, etc.)