Withdrawing from a Course

Tags withdrawal

In order to withdraw from a course after it has already started, you must submit the withdrawal request form on the MyBaker Withdrawal Request page (login required).

Please note, if the course has not yet started, you can drop the course through the MyBaker Registration page (login required), to prevent a W grade from appearing on your transcript.

If you would like withdrawal advising before moving forward, please call (833) 691-7867 or email onestop@baker.edu.


Additional information can be found in the KB article below:


Print Article


Article ID: 90797
Tue 10/29/19 2:48 PM
Wed 6/5/24 9:25 AM

Related Articles (1)

Information regarding the policies on withdrawing from classes, tuition refunds based on withdrawals, and how withdrawals affect financial aid awards and student billing account balances.

Related Services / Offerings (2)

Submit a question about how your financial aid will be impacted if you withdraw from a class.
Add or drop classes and view course schedules.