VA/Military Benefit Questions

Description: This category addresses Veteran & Military Benefits as a funding source toward the student billing account.

For questions on your eligibility for these benefits please visit the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs

If you have already been approved for benefits and need to submit benefit related documents, such as a Certificate of Eligibility (COE) or Leave and Earnings Statement (LES), those items should be submitted to

If you have additional questions regarding your military benefits at Baker College click the “Submit a Ticket” button on this page.

Submit a Ticket

Related Articles (4)

Information on how to notify Baker College of military or veteran benefits as a new or re-entry student or to report changes in benefits.
Information on the active military tuition assistance programs at Baker College.
Information on the Baker College policy for the return of unearned military tuition assistance funds.
Information on the types of VA benefits available at Baker College, such as GI Bill® and VR&E benefits.


Service ID: 39426
Mon 10/7/19 7:58 AM
Mon 8/15/22 5:04 PM